24 December 2008

My Weekend..

My weekend was hectic n restless...well my parent n my aunt's family from spore came to kL since last thursday till sunday..my cousins (my aunts kids) went back to spore last nite..they picked me up on friday nite..we went jln2 here n there..went to genting...a lot of things happened which im lazy to write about..so wut i can say is..they didnt planned it well so i dun like dat kind of holiday n i dun enjoy it much..coz rushing here n there..x ckup bntal la..slimut la..the apartment looked spooky n it was so damn cold there...i can swear dat i'll never sleep at amber court genting AGAIN..we bought the 1 day unlimited pass for outdoor n indoor games but i only got to play 2 of the outdoor games n 2 of the inside games..u noe why? dats wut happen when u dun plan ur holiday well..da only thing dat i like was the things was all on sale n so damn cheap compared here in kL but too bad..i dun hav enuff money to buy anything except red knitted long sleeve for RM19..haha well i thot it was cheap...i didnt believe the price so i asked the sales girl..it turned out dat my eyes are still clear n read da price rite..i came back home on sunday nite around 9 pm..ahh...wut a holiday...if dat wut u call a holiday...haha


0 comments: