30 December 2008

Ermmm.. =)

Well..i feel like i've got a long holiday..eventho it was juz 3 days...on friday..i went back early around 4.30 pm..nutting much lepaking inside da house..went to JJ w.maju..helped my bf buy his trousers and shirts..sent ayu to hentian putra n came back home around 1.30 am..on saturday..me n my bf..went to genting around 3.++ pm..dat was da 2nd time we went there on our own without any frens..it was nice n freezing..coz it was raining there..i bought myself a pair of pink bulu2 glove..huhu i wanted to buy a few clothes but my bf kept on nagging at me dat i better buy something dat i can wear to work..so didnt buy anything except for dat pair of glove..we went back to kL around 8 sumthing pm...then we ate at OM n went home..on sunday n monday my bf teman me..doing nutting...watch dvd..we spent a lot of time together which im really3 happy bout it..'you know i always want you..forever.. =)'....went out jln2 n wut dat im happy about is i already finish reading all four of the twilight books..huhu...good books..i love them so much..im looking forward to read other books as well like the twilight saga guide..midnight sun..cant wait to watch the movie's sequel..i even can imagine how they'll shoot it..hope they'll start shooting it soon!!

0 comments: