05 December 2008

Everyday is the same...

yeah rite..evryday is da same day to me..woke up early in the morning..took a bath..get dressed..go to work..come back home at 5.30pm..watch tv and sleep..im an intern at the institue of public relations malaysia..at 1st i thot it must be a quite big office wit a lot of worker..well as the usual office..but it turns out they have only 3 workers including me..my boss..the account executive n me the intern..so i get really bored every single day cause i hav no friends here..i work alone..i eat alone and evrything i do on my own..i dun even noe till when i hav to be alone..my boss said they gonna hire new worker soon n also there are 2 more interns will be coming next january from the stamford college..so i guess i'll be alone this whole december..pity me huh? if anybody out there wanna accompany me to lunch..do tell me ya..haha ;p

0 comments: