04 February 2009

25 things bout me dat u shud noe

tagged by ROSE CAMILIA..

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1. i am 22 years old this year..many people thot dat im younger..huhu lucky me..

2. i hav mood swings all the time..ask my parent n my bf bout it..

3. i dun like people asking me too many questions..

4. i dun like people ask me to do da same thing more than twice..im not deaf ok..

5. im da queen of tears..if im happy i cry..if im sad i cry..if im mad i cry..if im stress i cry..

6. i love chocolate a lot!

7. i love sweet colours like pink..baby blue..light purple..

8. i love to do things last minute..it makes my brain works faster..haha

9. i am hard to understand..

10. i love my parent a lot eventho i dun express it to them..

11. dun mess wit da people i love or i'll hav ur head on my plate..

12. i cant wait to hav my own job..my own money..

13. i dun like relying on other people..i wanna be independent..

14. i miss my childhood's days..no problem..always happy..

15. i hate my college..

16. i eat a lot when im bored..

17. i cant eat when im stress..

18. im a sleeping beauty..wwuuhuuuu

19. i love dancing eventho i duno how to dance..haha

20. im restless if i hav unsolved problems..

21. nothing taste better than my mom's cook..

22. i want a pink suzuki swift!!!

23. i dun eat vegetables..in fact i hate da taste..

24. i love fruits but i rarely eat them..

25. i love children..they're adorable..like me..hahahaha

i want to tag :
anyone la..i dunno whom la coz i dun hav many blogger friends..hehe

0 comments: