29 April 2012

Favorite quotes


  • 1.
    Dear brain, sorry for overloading you with thoughts of him.
    Dear tummy, sorry for all the butterflies.
    Dear pillow, sorry for all the tears.
    Dear heart, sorry for all the damage.
    Dear me, sorry for being head-over-heels in love with him.



    2.
    Sometimes, loving is like smoking a cigarette.
    They won't stop smoking til they reach the filter;
    and when they are already done and satisfied,
    they'll not just drop you, they'll even step on you!



    3.
    You can't waste time over missing something in the past.
    Life changes, people grow up and grow apart, and you accept that.
    Yet you still can't stop thinking of how good it used to be;
    afraid you'd never experience it again,
    afraid you've already lived it and already lost it.



    4.
    Here's a toast
    To the good days, the better friends.
    The ones that you just can't live without.
    The people that have taught you hot to party.
    How to live. How to have a good time just sitting around.
    Here are to the people that matter how bad things seems,
    are going to be there for you. To lean back on and catch you if you fall.



    5.
    It's best we don't even talk at all,
    don't call me even if I should cross your mind.
    It's hard enough; I don't need to hear your voice on my messages.
    Let's just call it quits, it's probably better. So if I'm not returning your calls,
    it's cause I'm not coming back, I'm closing the door.
    I used to be tripping' over missing you, but I'm not anymore.




    6.
    And if you lose something, find solution.
    Because if you lose hope, you will lose everything.



    7.
    The reason people find it so hard to be happy is
    that they always see the past better then it was,
    the present worse then it is, and the future
    less resolved then it will be.



    8.
    I want to spend all my days with you...
    Wrestling over remotes; playing in the mud.
    Throwing each other in pools. Fighting over the last piece of cheesecake.
    Killing each other over which TV show we're going to watch.
    And then not watching it anyways. I want to make you mad
    and then kiss you. I want you and me. Forever



    9.
    She wanted something else, something different, something more.
    Passion and romance perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms,
    or prehaps something as simple as not being second best.



    10.
    Don't stop dreaming.
    There is no wrong in wanting something more.



    11.
    I sometimes feel as if I'm invisible,
    as if no one can see me at all



    12.
    Unlike him,
    I can't just walk away.
    I can't forget what we had.
    It's not that easy for me to let go or
    something that was once my life.
    I guess unlike him,
    it actually mattered to me.



    13.
    Some things don't last forever, but some things do.
    Like a good song, or a good book,
    or a good memory you can take out
    and unfold in you darkest times,
    pressing down on the corners and peering in close,
    hoping you still recongnize the person you see there.



    14.
    I want to be the smile, the first thought,
    the long drive or the short walk, the last voice,
    the random cal, the sweet dream, the perfect kiss,
    the comfort hug, the sparkle in your eye.
    The everything you need,
    just what you want.
    I want to be yours.



    15.
    "What do you really want?" I asked him impatiently.
    "You, I want you," he replied.
    I wasn't buying it. I turned to walk away, when he stopped me.
    "I want that part of you that gets excited when you hear the
    ice cream truck. The part that cries when old people die in movies.
    The part that cares much more than what she wears.
    The part where she can totally be herself.
    The part that when I look at her, I only see her.
    The part where she could never give up a stuffed animal,
    cause she'll feel bad for it. The part where she wants me, too


0 comments: