25 January 2012

Reasons Why I Love You

Why I Love You So Much
  • I can be myself when I am with you
  • Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat
  • Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
  • I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care
  • The fact that you are without a doubt my true soul mate
  • The fact that you are the first and only person I’ve ever loved and the first person who ever truly loved me.
  • The amazing way you always seem to be able to read my mind
  • You bring out the best in me.
  • Just a sight of you lifts my up spirits.
  • You have taught me what it is to love and be loved.
  • I can be clumsy and foolish when I am with you, yet know that your love for me will never diminish.
  • Your smile is enough to make a dull day seem bright as sun.
  • Being in your arms makes me feel like I can never be lost again.
  • I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you
  • We can talk about everything or nothing--it's always okay with you
  • When you listen, I know you're really listening and not just waiting for your turn to talk
  • I can feel your love, in the warmth of your touch, 'cause it touches my heart and soul
  • You always know just how to spoil me.
  • When we're together, time just comes to a halt.
  • Your loving gaze is enough to carry me through a long day.
  • You're the one who makes happiness happen.
  • Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more complete.
  • I want to stay forever with you.
  • I just can't imagine being me without you.
  • Just a touch...and I lose my heart all over again.
  • Whenever I need it most you're there with your all-purpose hugs.
  • Ever since you have come into my life, I yearn to come back home and see your smile.
  • Your innocence makes me forget all shady things of this world.
  • I love the way you get angry whenever I am late; yet wait for me for as long as it takes.
  • You have given meaning to my existence.
  • You are the only one who can make me smile even in my deepest sorrows.
  • I respect the faith you have in me and love you for it.
  • You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what
  • The way that you always look for and find the positive in everything
  • Last but not least, everything you are makes me love you more and more each day



0 comments: