28 October 2011

I Miss My Parent..

My parent left Malaysia for Hajj on 10 Oct 2011. They will be back on 23 Nov 2011. I miss them so much. :(


I miss your voice that used to softly sing my special lullaby.
I miss your hands that used to hold me when I was scared.
I miss your eyes that would bring me to ease each time I stared into them.
I miss your nicknames you gave me when I would act bad.
I miss you falling asleep to your heartbeat when I would lay my head upon your chest.
I miss the prayers you taught me when we prayed together.
I miss our long talks on the phone.
I miss the "I love you's" & "Be careful's" everyday.
I miss the "Good Morning" & "Good night's".
I miss our tickle fights.
I miss our arguments knowing you were always right.
I miss you...

I am blessed to have them as my parent even if i died and live again i cant find or have a parent like them. they always there for me whenever i need them. even i always take them forgranted, rarely tell them that i love n miss them, they still love me unconditionally. eventhough we're not a rich family, they always try their best to give me the best. eventhough i rarely tell them that i love them, deep in my heart there's no one that i love and need most than them. i would do anything for them even die for them.


"Ya Allah ya tuhanku, kau ampunilah dosa kedua ibu bapaku. Kau panjangkan lah umur mereka dan murahkan lah rezeki mereka. Kau jauhilah mereka dari segala bencana dan malapetaka. Kau sihatkan lah tubuh badan mereka agar mereka dapat menunaikan ibadah mu dengan sempurna agar mereka mendapat haji yang mabrur ya Allah. Tiada lain yang ku pinta darimu melainkan yang terbaik untuk mereka. Sesungguhnya Kau yang maha pengasih lagi mengasihani. Amin."


p/s: Hurt them? I'll have your head on my plate. ;)


0 comments: