01 June 2011

Hello June!

well last 2 days is da happiest day of my life..
got a phone call n i got da job!!
Alhamdulillah.. ;)
i will be reporting to work on Monday 6th June..
Hopefully June will be a better month for me than May..
InsyaAllah..

Last friday i supposed to go back to my hometown as im boring as hell here..
he's at penang and my housemate are all working..
only get to see them at nite..
while waiting for my car engine to heat up, i called him just to tell him dat im otw to go back BP..
then he said why dun u just go back tomorrow?
i asked him why n he didnt answered me..
i said if u dun tell me then i still wanna go back BP today..
then he told me that actually he's otw back to KL to surprise me..
he didnt know dat i wanna go back to my hometown and he's already reached Ipoh..
i was happy as hell but i just pretend that im still angry..huhu
actually he got 2 weddings last weekend..
his bestfriend's wedding is on saturday and his cousin's wedding is on sunday..
but still, he chose to be with me instead..
thank you so much for choosing me and spending ur time with me love.. ;)

p/s : I ♥ you, no matter how many fights we've had. I will always ♥ you.

0 comments: