07 June 2011

1st Day At Work

Well, what can i say?
My 1st day at work is quite boring actually..
All my colleagues is chinese..this is just a small office..
Just around 20people..they're all support team..engineers..
But they're all friendly tho..
Shui Wen the girl that i suppose to replace is still here..
So basically i got no work coz she still haven't finish most of her work and she haven't yet create a handover list to me..
Her last day will be on 15th June..

Because they're all engineers so they're quite nerdy..
Just sit at their place..doing their work..
The office is quiet most of the time..
Dats what makes me so sleepy.. (-.-)"
Hopefully Shui Wen can pass me some work asap..
As im bored to death at my cubicle..
Feels like want to puke whenever i look at this laptop monitor..
bluergh~!!

Will update later..bye guys!


0 comments: