27 August 2009

What should i do?

I miss him so much..
I really do..
I still love him with all my heart even after what he did to me..
Am i stupid?
I really don't know what i should do..

I tried to forget him..
I tried to forget all the memories..
But it's getting harder and harder to forget..
I dreamed about him and us almost every night..

People told me time heals everything..
But how much longer i have to suffer?
How much longer i need to feel this pain?
My heart aches everytime i think about him...
My heart aches everytime i see him..

I try very hard not to cry..
Eventhough i feel like i really need a shoulder to cry on..
I try to keep myself strong..
I try very hard to move on and to hold on..
I try very hard to mend all the broken pieces of my heart..
And im trying very hard to keep myself together..

I miss the times we spent together..
I miss the moments we had together..
I miss the fights and all the arguments..
I miss the words he used to call me..
I miss the way he used to touch me..
I miss the way he used to hold me..
I miss the way he used to hug me..
I miss the way he used to kiss me..
I miss the way he used to love me..
I miss everything, every single thing about him..

If you ever..ever read this..trust me
I love you and only you..
There's no one else in my heart except you..
I really dont know what else to do to make you believe me..
But believe me you are my one and only..





0 comments: