16 August 2009

Giving up? Absolutely NO

“Pain is Temporary, Failure is Forever. A marathon is only 5 hours; the glory in completing it is more than 50 years. A Final Year Project is only 6 months; the portfolio is worth more than 60 years. A pregnancy is only 9 months; the lifespan of a life is 90 years. So if you’re in the midst of something painful now, it is just temporary. Giving up is forever.”


i got diz from my cousin's blog..everytime i feel like giving up..i read this..it keeps me motivated..this is really the hardest time for me..i almost give up but i know i gotta move on and keep myself strong..im a strong girl mentally..phisically and emotionally..i know that but
sometimes i just forgot bout it when emotions control me..this is my life im the one who controls it..life is real life is not a fairytale..things happen..only this time i didnt prepare for it..but in the future i know 1 thing for sure nothing else can hurt me..if it doesnt kill u..it makes u stronger..

0 comments: