09 July 2009

I miss you..


Time passes n passes n im still like this
wanting u in my arms not being able to have you
n i look for an exit to not look like this
Oh that far from me, your love is for me
n i cry n cry of knowing you are not here
with my lips, i want to kiss you
n i try n try to not feel like this
but its bad to know that you dont love me anymore

Look, how i am suffering
im burning from inside, to feel your love
don t do that to me, u know i love you
with all my heart

yeah i love you n i miss you, i want to see you next to me
huggin, holdin hands n be next to you
but my concious kills me of knowin you are not here
o baby why you gotta be doing this to me
it hurts me so much to know that you are not for me anymore
n that sweet lil body i shared with you
it hurts me so much to know that you are not for me anymore
i miss you
oh love (oh love) how it hurts me
to be without you
u dont love me

Look,(oh look) how i am suffering(ohh)
im burning from inside(n from inside), to feel your love(to feel your love)
don t do that to me, u know i love you(oh i love you)
with all my heart
Listen "Xtreme te extrano...."


p/s:

god..i miss him so much..when this feeling will fade away..the pain is unspeakable and unbearable..eventhough it was my fault but i never meant to hurt anybody..im sorry..im really sorry..i know im selfish..i always put myself first before anyone..im trying hard to change all my bad attitude and im regret for all the mistakes and bad things i've done but maybe it's too late for my apology now..but from the bottom of my heart..im really really really sorry.. ='(

i juz want u to know that my days and my life will never be the same without you..when u walked out of my life i felt like half of me was gone too..it broke my heart to see your disappointed and frustrated face when you knew bout all the lies i made and it broke my heart worst and burst me into tears when i know and i can imagine how u feel and how hard you are trying to go through this hard time alone..

im trying hard to holding on and to move on..im trying to ignore my own feelings and trying to keep myself busy..im trying hard not to shed a tear coz i know it's worthless..it was my fault after all..

0 comments: