25 June 2009

New update..

well things are much better now only that i dunno wuts wrong wit me..im havin my flu every single day and i dunno y..i dun eat seafoods..i already cleaned up my room..so im tired of thinking why..maybe coz of the weather..sometimes hot sometimes cold..sometimes shiny sometimes rainy..when is this gonna end? i feel like tearing up my nose..please god help me eventho i noe im not a gud girl..i just cant stand having my flu every single day..*finger crossed*

akon concert is just around the corner..2nd july next thursday..i dunno whether i shud go or not..im really fuckin excited when i knew bout it..but now the feeling is slowly fading..maybe because there's a lot of obstacles preventing me from going..but who knows suddenly the excitement feeling arousing again..i might go.. =)

0 comments: