12 June 2009

Betrayed and lied..

finally im going back to my hometown today..yeay!! it's been a few weeks or a month maybe since my last footsteps in BP..im going back at 6.30pm..BP wait 4 me!! =)

i was so happy for the last few days but it ended yesterday..wanna noe why? i juz found out dat some person dat i trust my life with betrayed and lied to me..it's not a big deal actually but i juz cant accept it..i juz hate liars..juz tell me da truth whether it will hurt me or not than i get to noe by myself and it will hurt me more..dun u get it??

to someone : maybe u can accept me back when i lied to u but i was frank to u before u found out bout it..doesnt it hurt u more if u found out from someone else or by urself? answer me please..

and the best part was..i found out about it from someone else who thought i knew bout it but obviously i didnt..heh..and u still kept ur mouth shut and acted like u dun noe a shit bout it rite?? thx a lot! i trusted u and i told u da biggest secret of my life and yet diz is wut u did to me?? how am i suppose to trust u anymore??

im sory for evry single nasty words i said to u..but i juz cant accept people dat i love and trust my life with betrayed and lied to me..i juz cant..diz is da way i am whether u like it or not..

IF..if we ever get back together and be friends again..i wont trust u like i trusted u before..u can do whatever u like..hangout with your beloved friends wherever u want just dun..dun tell me anything..i dun wanna noe a damn shit bout it anymore..

END.

0 comments: