29 January 2009

The Way She Moves ;p

i was tagged by Jihad.

INSTRUCTIONS :
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
Thoughtless-Evanescence
(haha yeah rite..)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Whatever You Like-T.I
(oh yes..i can be whatever u like baby..a devil? an angel? u name it..)

3.What do you like in a guy/girl?
Run The Show-Kat Deluna
(rite again..huhu)

4. How do you feel today?
Unchained Melody-Righteous Brothers
(wow..my player really noe wut to play dat suits my mood)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Dont Stop The Music-Rihanna
(hahaha..im a music saver!!)

6. What is your motto?
When I Grow Up-Pussycat Dolls
(when i grow up?? sungguh xda kna mengena)

7. What do your friends think of you?
What You Got-Colby O'Donis
(wut? u can only think bout wut i got?)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Wicked Love-Brick & Lace
(yes..their loves are wicked!! LOVE em'!)

9. What do you think about very often?
Only You-The Platters
(haha..rite again)

10. What is 2+2?
Jamaican Girl-Obie Trice
(WTF??)

11. What do you think of your best friends?
Touch My Body-Mariah Carey
(hahaha...so wrong..)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Never Never-Brick & Lace
(hahah so right..Never gon get it,I might think about it if you treat me like a lady,I might think about it, And you just might get it)

13. What is your life?
Always On My Mind-Sean Paul
(aiyaa of coz laaa my life is always on my mind)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hurry Up-Che'nelle
(erk?!)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Love Is Gone-David Guetta
(cm nk suh aku curang je ni..hahahah)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Im Yours-Jason Mraz
(sooo sweeeeetttttt... =))

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Do You-Neyo
(I just wonder,Do you ever,Think of me,Anymore, do you? hehehe)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Lollipop-Lil Wayne
(lol...)

19. What is your biggest fear?
The Last Song Im Wasting On You-Evanescence
(dat you will leave me one day..=( )

20. What is your biggest secret?
Wonderful-Ja-Rule ft Ashanti
(hehehe all the wonderful things of coz...*wink*)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Closer-Neyo
(yeah..come closer to me..so we can party2 together..haha)

22. What will you post this as?
The Way She Moves-Zion ft Akon
(yeah rite)

hebat laa player aku ni..cm tau2 je nk men lagu pe di masa2 tertentu..huhu

saya mau tag:
1. adib
2. tasha
3. rose camilia
4. elly
5. sape-sape jela yg rajin nk wat mnde alah ni

7 comments:

Nadia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LiL nUrULe said...

tau xpe..geli aku..x smpat byg dh geli dh..hahaha

thE X-pLaYeR said...

6. What is your motto?
When I Grow Up-Pussycat Dolls
(when i grow up?? sungguh xda kna mengena)

hahahhahaaha... ada ada... huhuhuhuhu...

LiL nUrULe said...

pe yg ade klu btul??

thE X-pLaYeR said...

ko kan kene grow up... huhhuhuhu :p... isi kan la badan tue.. huhuhu...

-_- said...

11. What do you think of your best friends?
Touch My Body-Mariah Carey
(hahaha...so wrong..)


hebat

LiL nUrULe said...

celaka kau..hahaha