10 January 2009

Take Me There..

im really fuck up rite now..dat stupid college still want me to repeat my subject next semester..all i can do now is try to meet da mqa person who's in charge at bahagian pengaduan IPT or sumthing like dat..do wish me luck aite..

it's been a while since i last heard about diz 1 song..it's called take me there by indigo..i heard it juz now in rad's car when we were on our way back home from kLcc..doing nutting juz lepaking at kinokuniya..read some books then went to da edu fair at kL convention centre..

back to da song..i really like the melody of da song n also da lyrics..it's very relaxing..here's da url u can click here if u wanna hear it..i cant find the song even the lyrics in the internet besides da singer webpage..kinda weird..if any of u find it do tell me ya..

"take me where 2x
where i can dream
juz let me be
leave me there 2x
so i can dream"

yeah..i really need sumone to take me sumwhere where i can forget all these fucking problems dats been bugging me like crazy..anyone??


2 comments:

Sang Algojo said...

http://bisikkanhitam.blogspot.com/


HEY BLOGGER,

I'M BACK FOR RE-MAKE AND RETURN...

see yaaa !!

thE X-pLaYeR said...

pegi la cepat2 kat mqa tue... lagi lambat lagi serabut kepala ko kang...